Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Beginings


Awosting Falls - Minnewaska State Park Preserve

The first step into any new venture always seems to be the hardest.  Trying to find the right words, the right pictures to include in this blog has had me thinking for quite some time.  Then I remembered why I wanted to do this in the first place.  I wanted to write this blog mostly for myself as a way to organize my thoughts and keep an electronic journal of my observations of nature and fishing experiences, things I have been writing by hand for some time now.  If along the way my family, friends or anyone else read and enjoyed it or made them think a little more about the world around them, then all the better.  Like many other things in life,  it will probably not be perfect from the start.  It may have to be reworked or corrected at times but that's OK.  The ultimate goal is to learn from, appreciate, and enjoy the journey.  It is said that every journey begins with the first step and this is mine......

The Trapps - Mohonk Preserve


No comments:

Post a Comment